On this page, you will find valuable links to various websites or just helpful information to help with your swimmer's career in the sport.
Swim England Policies
There is a selection of Swim England Policies that are available here:
For Team Ipswich Policies, please refer to the Club Documents section of this website.
On this website, you can convert your swimmer's times from a long course to a short course and then a long-course to a short-course. Please ensure that you pick ASA Tables when converting.
Swim England East Region Parent Information
Useful resources for Teamipswich members, and links to Nutritional Information and Lifestyle Information.
- Individual Best Time - https://www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest/
- Swim England - Suffolk - Home - https://suffolkswimming.org.uk
- Swim England East Region - https://eastswimming.org
- Swim England | Welcome to the home of Swim England - https://swimming.org
- British Swimming | The home of aquatics in Great Britain - https://www.britishswimming.org/
- Results & Rankings | Swim England https://swimmingresults.org
- Ipswich Swim Academy - https://www.ipswichswimacademy.co.uk/
- Club Constitution https://swimming.org/swimengland/becoming-a-members-club
- Club Management Hub https://swimming.org/swimengland/clubs-home
- Swim Mark resources
- Safe Supervision in Pools
- Institute of Swimming (IoS) for Swim England qualifications, CPD and skills development
- Swim School Membership https://swimming.org/swimengland/swim-england-swim-school
- Masters Swimming Hub
- Teaching Resources
- Coaching Resources
- Parents Resources
- Swim England Insurance
- Safeguarding Adults in Sport
If you have any questions, please speak to your swimmer's coach.